Whale Watching Trips
When it comes to unique wildlife encounters there are few things as breath-taking and humbling as coming face to face with the worlds largest creatures. Whale watching is one of those activities … ...find out more.
Research and Conservation
Cork Whale Watch believes passionately in the power of evidence based scientific research to inform and enhance whale and dolphin conservation. Colin Barnes has worked closely with the Irish Whale … ...find out more.
Latest from the Captain’s Log
Last January I wrote to Minister for Agriculture, Marine and Food, Simon Coveney, TD highlighting the problem of unsustainable inshore trawling for sprat off the Irish south west coast. There is … ...read more
Colin Barnes of Cork Whale Watch is regularly asked to collaborate on both Irish and UK natural history productions. This extract is from the "Living the Wildlife" Series II, episode 3, … ...read more
Schedule and Bookings
Cork Whale Watch offers four hour whale watching trips throughout the year when conditions are suitable. NB. Whale Watching is weather dependent and we can't run trips every day. Please call the … ...find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
You'll find answers to many of the questions people ask us regularly in the FAQ below -- just click on the question you're interested in to reveal the answer you're looking for -- or use the handy FAQ … ...find out more.
- harbour porpoise (4) : Killiney Bay,Dublin March 4, 2014
- harbour porpoise (3) : Black Head,Antrim March 3, 2014
- harbour porpoise (1) : Burr Point, Nr. Ballyhalbert, Ards Peninsula,Down March 3, 2014
- harbour porpoise (4) : Donaghadee,Down March 3, 2014
- bottlenose dolphin (14) : Bloody Foreland,Donegal March 2, 2014
- harbour porpoise (4) : Slea Head,Kerry March 1, 2014
- harbour porpoise (1) : Marlfield Bay, Portaferry, Strangford Lough,Down March 1, 2014
- harbour porpoise (1) : Strangford Lough,Down March 1, 2014
- harbour porpoise (2) : Dunluce Castle,Antrim February 28, 2014
- harbour porpoise (1) : Killiney Bay,Dublin February 28, 2014