Whale Watching Trips
When it comes to unique wildlife encounters there are few things as breath-taking and humbling as coming face to face with the world's largest creatures. Whale watching is one of those activities … ...find out more.
Research and Conservation
Cork Whale Watch believes passionately in the power of evidence based scientific research to inform and enhance whale and dolphin conservation. Colin Barnes has worked closely with the Irish Whale … ...find out more.
Latest from the Skipper
A month has passed since my last report in mid-July, and a busy month of whale watching it has been. The intense plankton has diminished somewhat but is still keeping the water clouded green in … ...read more
After the best June weather in years (sunniest since 1940, according to Met Eireann ) the calm sea produced some excellent whale watching in idyllic conditions. Minke whale visits to the boat became … ...read more
Schedule and Bookings
Cork Whale Watch offers four hour whale watching trips throughout the year when conditions are suitable. NB. Whale Watching is weather dependent and we can't run trips every day. Please call the … ...find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
You'll find answers to many of the questions people ask us regularly in the FAQ section below -- just click on the question you're interested in to reveal the answer you're looking for -- or use the … ...find out more.
- common dolphin (20) : Old Head of Kinsale,Cork August 25, 2014
- "dolphin" species (12) : Ballycroy, St. John's Point,Donegal August 25, 2014
- bottlenose dolphin (4) : Bridges of Ross,Clare August 24, 2014
- minke whale (1) : Ballycroy, St. John's Point,Donegal August 24, 2014
- bottlenose dolphin (5) : Loop Head,Clare August 24, 2014
- basking shark (2) : Glengad Head, Inishowen Peninsula,Donegal August 24, 2014
- "dolphin" species (7) : Valentia Island,Kerry August 24, 2014
- minke whale (1) : Bridges of Ross,Clare August 24, 2014
- common dolphin (20) : Bridges of Ross,Clare August 24, 2014
- humpback whale (1) : Bridges of Ross,Clare August 24, 2014