Whale Watching Trips
When it comes to unique wildlife encounters there are few things as breath-taking and humbling as coming face to face with the world's largest creatures. Whale watching is one of those activities … ...find out more.
Research and Conservation
Cork Whale Watch believes passionately in the power of evidence based scientific research to inform and enhance whale and dolphin conservation. Colin Barnes has worked closely with the Irish Whale … ...find out more.
Latest from the Skipper
A month has passed since my last report in mid-July, and a busy month of whale watching it has been. The intense plankton has diminished somewhat but is still keeping the water clouded green in … ...read more
After the best June weather in years (sunniest since 1940, according to Met Eireann ) the calm sea produced some excellent whale watching in idyllic conditions. Minke whale visits to the boat became … ...read more
Schedule and Bookings
Cork Whale Watch offers four hour whale watching trips throughout the year when conditions are suitable. NB. Whale Watching is weather dependent and we can't run trips every day. Please call the … ...find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
You'll find answers to many of the questions people ask us regularly in the FAQ section below -- just click on the question you're interested in to reveal the answer you're looking for -- or use the … ...find out more.
- bottlenose dolphin (50) : Tory Island,Donegal September 11, 2014
- humpback whale (1) : Clogher Head, Slea Head Peninsula,Kerry September 10, 2014
- bottlenose dolphin (12) : Downpatrick Head,Mayo September 10, 2014
- large fin (2) : Inishbofin,Galway September 9, 2014
- bottlenose dolphin (1) : Knightstown, Valentia Island,Kerry September 9, 2014
- Risso's dolphin (1) : Benwee Head,Mayo September 9, 2014
- bottlenose dolphin (1) : Knightstown, Valentia Island,Kerry September 8, 2014
- bottlenose dolphin (10) : Achillbeg Island, Nr. Achill Island,Mayo September 8, 2014
- fin whale (2) : Galley Head,Cork September 8, 2014
- minke whale (1) : Seven Heads,Cork September 8, 2014