Whale Watching Trips
When it comes to unique wildlife encounters there are few things as breath-taking and humbling as coming face to face with the world's largest creatures. Whale watching is one of those activities … ...find out more.
Research and Conservation
Cork Whale Watch believes passionately in the power of evidence based scientific research to inform and enhance whale and dolphin conservation. Colin Barnes has worked closely with the Irish Whale … ...find out more.
Latest from the Skipper
Firstly, happy New Year to those of you with nothing better to do than read my skipper's tales! I've been mulling over the idea of sharing this interesting sighting I made a few years back, so here … ...read more
It is now mid-November, and true to the time of year, we have plenty of stormy, wet and disturbed Atlantic weather, making poor conditions for searching for and watching whales. There was just one day … ...read more
Schedule and Bookings
Cork Whale Watch offers four hour whale watching trips throughout the year when conditions are suitable. NB. Whale Watching is weather dependent and we can't run trips every day. Please call the … ...find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
You'll find answers to many of the questions people ask us regularly in the FAQ section below -- just click on the question you're interested in to reveal the answer you're looking for -- or use the … ...find out more.
- large whale species (3) : Cork Harbour,Cork February 24, 2015
- "dolphin" species, possibly harbour porpoise (2) : Curracloe,Wexford February 21, 2015
- harbour porpoise (10) : Black Head,Antrim February 21, 2015
- large whale species (1) : Bunmahon,Waterford February 20, 2015
- large whale species (2) : Bunmahon,Waterford February 17, 2015
- bottlenose dolphin (12) : Loop Head,Clare February 15, 2015
- bottlenose dolphin (4) : Glencolumcille,Donegal February 14, 2015
- "dolphin" species (40) : Roches Point, Cork Harbour,Cork February 14, 2015
- common dolphin (25) : Clonakilty Bay,Cork February 14, 2015
- common dolphin (50) : Slea Head,Kerry February 14, 2015