Whale Watching Trips
When it comes to unique wildlife encounters there are few things as breath-taking and humbling as coming face to face with the world's largest creatures. Whale watching is one of those activities … ...find out more.
Research and Conservation
Cork Whale Watch believes passionately in the power of evidence based scientific research to inform and enhance whale and dolphin conservation. Colin Barnes has worked closely with the Irish Whale … ...find out more.
Latest from the Skipper
It is now mid-November, and true to the time of year, we have plenty of stormy, wet and disturbed Atlantic weather, making poor conditions for searching for and watching whales. There was just one day … ...read more
After a fantastic run of whale watching through July and August, with pod upon pod of fin whales, minke whales and common dolphins on show, things have been much quieter over the last few weeks. A … ...read more
Schedule and Bookings
Cork Whale Watch offers four hour whale watching trips throughout the year when conditions are suitable. NB. Whale Watching is weather dependent and we can't run trips every day. Please call the … ...find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
You'll find answers to many of the questions people ask us regularly in the FAQ section below -- just click on the question you're interested in to reveal the answer you're looking for -- or use the … ...find out more.
- fin whale (4) : Helvic Head,Waterford November 23, 2014
- common dolphin (30) : Ram Head, Ardmore,Waterford November 23, 2014
- fin whale (1) : Ram Head, Ardmore,Waterford November 23, 2014
- harbour porpoise (1) : Ram Head, Ardmore,Waterford November 23, 2014
- fin whale (1) : Kedge Island,Cork November 23, 2014
- minke whale (3) : Offshore West Cork,Cork November 23, 2014
- common dolphin (100) : Ram Head, Ardmore,Waterford November 22, 2014
- harbour porpoise (3) : Ram Head, Ardmore,Waterford November 22, 2014
- minke whale (4) : Bloody Foreland,Donegal November 20, 2014
- "whale" species (1) : Kinsale Gas Fields,Cork November 20, 2014