Whale Watching Trips
When it comes to unique wildlife encounters there are few things as breath-taking and humbling as coming face to face with the world's largest creatures. Whale watching is one of those activities … ...find out more.
Research and Conservation
Cork Whale Watch believes passionately in the power of evidence based scientific research to inform and enhance whale and dolphin conservation. Colin Barnes has worked closely with the Irish Whale … ...find out more.
Latest from the Skipper
It is now mid-November, and true to the time of year, we have plenty of stormy, wet and disturbed Atlantic weather, making poor conditions for searching for and watching whales. There was just one day … ...read more
After a fantastic run of whale watching through July and August, with pod upon pod of fin whales, minke whales and common dolphins on show, things have been much quieter over the last few weeks. A … ...read more
Schedule and Bookings
Cork Whale Watch offers four hour whale watching trips throughout the year when conditions are suitable. NB. Whale Watching is weather dependent and we can't run trips every day. Please call the … ...find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
You'll find answers to many of the questions people ask us regularly in the FAQ section below -- just click on the question you're interested in to reveal the answer you're looking for -- or use the … ...find out more.
- minke whale (4) : Bloody Foreland,Donegal November 20, 2014
- harbour porpoise (3) : Tullan Strand, Bundoran,Donegal November 20, 2014
- "whale" species (1) : Kinsale Gas Fields,Cork November 20, 2014
- harbour porpoise (1) : Kilcoole,Wicklow November 20, 2014
- "dolphin" species (15) : Iniskeel Island, Gweebarra Bay,Donegal November 19, 2014
- harbour porpoise (9) : Brinlack Point, Nr. Bloody Foreland,Donegal November 19, 2014
- minke whale (7) : Brinlack Point, Nr. Bloody Foreland,Donegal November 19, 2014
- minke whale (3) : Bun An Inver,Donegal November 18, 2014
- fin whale (2) : Gokane Point, Toe Head Bay,Cork November 17, 2014
- humpback whale (1) : Gokane Point, Toe Head Bay,Cork November 17, 2014