Whale Watching Trips
When it comes to unique wildlife encounters there are few things as breath-taking and humbling as coming face to face with the world's largest creatures. Whale watching is one of those activities … ...find out more.
Research and Conservation
Cork Whale Watch believes passionately in the power of evidence based scientific research to inform and enhance whale and dolphin conservation. Colin Barnes has worked closely with the Irish Whale … ...find out more.
Latest from the Skipper
After a fantastic run of whale watching through July and August, with pod upon pod of fin whales, minke whales and common dolphins on show, things have been much quieter over the last few weeks. A … ...read more
A month has passed since my last report in mid-July, and a busy month of whale watching it has been. The intense plankton has diminished somewhat but is still keeping the water clouded green in … ...read more
Schedule and Bookings
Cork Whale Watch offers four hour whale watching trips throughout the year when conditions are suitable. NB. Whale Watching is weather dependent and we can't run trips every day. Please call the … ...find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
You'll find answers to many of the questions people ask us regularly in the FAQ section below -- just click on the question you're interested in to reveal the answer you're looking for -- or use the … ...find out more.
- harbour porpoise (2) : Burr Point, Nr. Ballyhalbert, Ards Peninsula,Down October 19, 2014
- bottlenose dolphin (30) : Cloghan Pier, North Belfast Lough ,Antrim October 17, 2014
- bottlenose dolphin (15) : Gweedore Bay,Donegal October 16, 2014
- fin whale (5) : Toe Head,Cork October 15, 2014
- humpback whale (2) : Toe Head,Cork October 15, 2014
- harbour porpoise (2) : Portstewart,Derry October 15, 2014
- humpback whale (2) : The Stags, Near Toe Head,Cork October 14, 2014
- fin whale (1) : The Stags, Near Toe Head,Cork October 14, 2014
- harbour porpoise (6) : Dun Laoghaire,Dublin October 14, 2014
- minke whale (2) : Kedge Island,Cork October 13, 2014