Whale Watching Trips
When it comes to unique wildlife encounters there are few things as breath-taking and humbling as coming face to face with the world's largest creatures. Whale watching is one of those activities … ...find out more.
Research and Conservation
Cork Whale Watch believes passionately in the power of evidence based scientific research to inform and enhance whale and dolphin conservation. Colin Barnes has worked closely with the Irish Whale … ...find out more.
Latest from the Skipper
After the best June weather in years (sunniest since 1940, according to Met Eireann ) the calm sea produced some excellent whale watching in idyllic conditions. Minke whale visits to the boat became … ...read more
As predicted in my previous log, we now have an intense bloom of plankton in full swing, and the sea is green, far more than blue, with rich phytoplankton. Not predicted, is the incredible amount of … ...read more
Schedule and Bookings
Cork Whale Watch offers four hour whale watching trips throughout the year when conditions are suitable. NB. Whale Watching is weather dependent and we can't run trips every day. Please call the … ...find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
You'll find answers to many of the questions people ask us regularly in the FAQ section below -- just click on the question you're interested in to reveal the answer you're looking for -- or use the … ...find out more.
- fin whale (4) : Clonakilty Bay,Cork July 24, 2014
- common dolphin (25) : Cloghna Head, Rosscarbery Bay,Cork July 23, 2014
- harbour porpoise (1) : Cloghna Head, Rosscarbery Bay,Cork July 23, 2014
- minke whale (2) : Cloghna Head, Rosscarbery Bay,Cork July 23, 2014
- harbour porpoise (3) : Ring Head, Clonakilty Bay,Cork July 23, 2014
- harbour porpoise (2) : Cloghna Head, Rosscarbery Bay,Cork July 22, 2014
- fin whale (2) : Galley Head,Cork July 22, 2014
- common dolphin (40) : Galley Head,Cork July 22, 2014
- minke whale (3) : Galley Head,Cork July 22, 2014
- humpback whale (1) : Beaufort Dyke, North Channel,Down July 21, 2014