Whale Watching Trips
When it comes to unique wildlife encounters there are few things as breath-taking and humbling as coming face to face with the world's largest creatures. Whale watching is one of those activities … ...find out more.
Research and Conservation
Cork Whale Watch believes passionately in the power of evidence based scientific research to inform and enhance whale and dolphin conservation. Colin Barnes has worked closely with the Irish Whale … ...find out more.
Latest from the Skipper
A month has passed since my last report in mid-July, and a busy month of whale watching it has been. The intense plankton has diminished somewhat but is still keeping the water clouded green in … ...read more
After the best June weather in years (sunniest since 1940, according to Met Eireann ) the calm sea produced some excellent whale watching in idyllic conditions. Minke whale visits to the boat became … ...read more
Schedule and Bookings
Cork Whale Watch offers four hour whale watching trips throughout the year when conditions are suitable. NB. Whale Watching is weather dependent and we can't run trips every day. Please call the … ...find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
You'll find answers to many of the questions people ask us regularly in the FAQ section below -- just click on the question you're interested in to reveal the answer you're looking for -- or use the … ...find out more.
- humpback whale (1) : Clogher Head, Slea Head Peninsula,Kerry September 29, 2014
- harbour porpoise (3) : Slea Head,Kerry September 29, 2014
- harbour porpoise (2) : Clew Bay,Mayo September 29, 2014
- common dolphin (14) : Bullen's Bay, Nr. Old Head of Kinsale,Cork September 28, 2014
- bottlenose dolphin (2) : Inis Oirr, Aran Islands,Galway September 28, 2014
- harbour porpoise (5) : Black Head,Antrim September 28, 2014
- common dolphin (25) : Cape Clear Island,Cork September 28, 2014
- Risso's dolphin (4) : Kilmore Quay,Wexford September 27, 2014
- harbour porpoise (1) : Saltee Islands,Wexford September 27, 2014
- harbour porpoise (8) : Portmuck, Island Magee,Antrim September 27, 2014