Due to the unpredictable nature of weather in the southwest of Ireland and the possibility of cancellations etc, we ask that you pay Colin directly at the end of your trip with cash. Please note we CAN NOT process credit cards or electronic payments on the boat, and so paying with cash on the day is the simplest method.
Our rates are as follows:
- Adults €50 (per person)
- 3rd level student €40 (with valid student card),
- Children under 18 years: €40 1st child, €30 (2nd child and all others in family)
We ask all groups of 6 or more people to pay a booking deposit of €150 via pay pal. Please note that you do not need to have a Paypal account to use this facility, as you are using our Paypal account. All you need is a credit card. The balance due can simply be paid on the day by cash after the trip. In the event that the trip doesn’t proceed due to poor weather, we will of course give you a full and immediate refund.
The advantage of using Paypal is that it is safe, and our refunding you is a simple click of a “refund button”. Your paying us a booking deposit shows a commitment on your part to this booking. The fact that a group has paid a deposit means they are very unlikely not to show up on the day, which happens more often than we’d like when groups don’t pay a deposit.
To secure your booking by paying is a booking deposit please follow these steps:
- Go to our website www.corkwhalewatch.com
- Click on Schedule & booking link on top of home page
- Click the Group Bookings link
- Scroll down to bottom of page, select AMOUNT 3 €150 and click Pay now
Posted in: Top Whale Watching Questions