If you do and you’re struggling with a gift idea for that special occasion, a gift voucher for a Whale Watching trip on the MV Holly Jo with Colin Barnes may be just what you’re looking for.
An ideal gift for Whale & Dolphin enthusiasts, birders, photographers and anyone with an appreciation of our Natural History.
Cork Whale Watch is delighted to offer you the opportunity to purchase a gift voucher to the value of €50 (1 person) or €90 (two people), add €30 for each additional passenger.
Order your voucher now using the booking form below!
We recommend voucher holders use their gift vouchers within 12 months of date of issue, but we will honour all vouchers at any time. But be warned, the longer you leave them in your bottom drawer, the less likely you are to use them.
When booking your whale watch trip with us, please let us know that you’ll be paying by voucher, and simply present your voucher to Colin on the day.
Our whale watching trips are:
- all skippered by Colin Barnes, Ireland’s longest established and most experienced whale watch captain.
- a minimum of 4-5 hours duration (sometimes longer)
- Depart from tranquil Reen Pier (5 minutes outside Union Hall village, West Cork)
- run year-round, but most trips are during April-December
- subject to the vagaries of North Atlantic weather and demand
For up-to- date information on trip availability, weather and what we’re seeing, keep an eye on the daily updates on our Facebook page.
Order Your Voucher
We offer gift vouchers at the following rates:
- 1 Person: €50
- 2 People: €90
- More people: +€30 per additional person
The quickest and easiest way to order your voucher is to use the button below to pay securely online. We’ll send out your voucher(s) along with an informative brochure as soon as we receive notification from Paypal of your order through our online payment partner.
Here’s how it works:
- Simply select the number of people you’d like to include on the voucher from the drop down list (1-5 people — if you’d like a voucher covering more than five people please contact us to arrange payment).
- Click on the Buy Now button and you’ll be taken to a secure page on the PayPal site where you can pay using your credit card, debit card or PayPal balance (NB. you do not need a PayPal account to complete your purchase)
- Once your payment clears we receive notification of your order and will send out your voucher.
Alternative payment options / questions
While the online payment method outlined above is the quickest and easiest way to order your gift vouchers (and our preferred method), we realise it may not suit everybody. If you’d prefer to order your voucher via a more traditional route here’s how:
- Send your cheque or postal order payable to Cork Whale Watch to the following address:
Cork Whale Watch, c/o Colin Barnes, Castletownshend, Co. Cork.
- Please indicate whether your voucher is for 1 person (€50), 2 people (€90) or more (+€30 per additional person), and provide the postal address you’d like your voucher delivered to
- We recommend you do not pay for your voucher by cash
- Please ensure you allow plenty of time for your order to reach us, your payment to clear and your voucher to arrive at its destination via the Irish postal system.
If you have any questions about our gift vouchers get in touch via our contact page and we’ll be happy to help.